Name:
Location: Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

I love people. Most people say I have a "mother's heart". I love to talk about Jesus and what He is teaching me. I love to learn from young adults. They have so much to offer the world. I work much - at a Christian book store and for a Live Blood Analysist.

Friday, March 17, 2006

A Vacuum Lesson

Last night I was vacumming at the store. I had all this grit to pick up so moved the intake hose from the beater to the wand. It is one of these upright jobbers that is built for a body builder to use. It takes all my might to push the thing around! I am not a body builder!!!! Anyway I got interrupted and had to care for some customers and when I went back to vacuum, I forgot I had moved the intake hose. I started vacuuming and could not figure out why I was not picking any of the junk on the floor up. Then I realized the problem!!!!

All of a sudden I thought...how many times are there things we are doing that seem right but are so wrong. How many times do we get distracted by things in life so that we forget to correct something in our life? MMM.... just got me thinking!

Weird how a vacuum can teach you!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

I love how God can use the mundane, 'plain', everyday things that we take for granted and use it to give us revelation!... I think we as a generation forget to or are just lazy and forget to keep our lives in check! We go to church and most its just our of routine.... alot of us have no idea WHO our God is or WHY we serve Him! We are content in letting others think for us, make decisions for us, point out when our lives are not in order, fix our lives.... generally do EVERYTHING for us! Its sad... i pray that we wake from our slumber and lazy behaviour and step in to what Christ has for us so that we may TRUELY live life! Good stuff! Be blessed, lov ya, Dawn

8:28 PM  
Blogger Meaghan said...

Usually my problem is that I'm not plugged into the only source of power that can keep me going...

4:35 PM  
Blogger ladyyvonne said...

Awesome additions girls. I love you.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home