Name:
Location: Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

I love people. Most people say I have a "mother's heart". I love to talk about Jesus and what He is teaching me. I love to learn from young adults. They have so much to offer the world. I work much - at a Christian book store and for a Live Blood Analysist.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Happy at Work

From Mother Teresa...
"The miracle is not that we DO this work, but that we are HAPPY to do it." (emphasis mine)

I read that quote and was challenged. My list of "to do" today is always endless and sometimes things I do are not necessarily appreciated....like cleaning the toilet or dusting or balancing the books... One thing is certain...the miracle IS not that I DO this work but that I am HAPPY when it is done! I'm afraid I'm not always HAPPY doing the work but I AM happy when it is accomplished!

3 Comments:

Blogger Meaghan said...

I have realized that I often will do the work but it's harder to do it with out complaining. I wonder why I do it when I complain anyways...

1:13 PM  
Blogger ladyyvonne said...

Yeah..it is so easier to be a whiner...

1:25 PM  
Blogger beloved64 said...

I was looking for grants addy and saw u.. good to see you even if only here. my mantra for lack of better word has been and is.. TRUST GOD.. Be blessed and a blessing ~kathleen~

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home