Name:
Location: Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

I love people. Most people say I have a "mother's heart". I love to talk about Jesus and what He is teaching me. I love to learn from young adults. They have so much to offer the world. I work much - at a Christian book store and for a Live Blood Analysist.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Little Things

I'm kind of into these quotable quotes right now. I love things that are said concise & to the point. Here is another quote from Mother Teresa:

"Be faithful in the small things because it is in them that your strength lies."

I read an article that talked about this. We want to give 100% not 99.9% because what if ... the surgeon didn't quite finish his surgery ... the accountant didn't balance his books ... the ship didn't stay on course (like the ferry in BC)... you get the picture......DISASTER.

That is an incredible challenge to us to stay the course...do the little things properly...and it will in the long run be to our benefit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meaghan said...

I get what you mean

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home