Name:
Location: Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

I love people. Most people say I have a "mother's heart". I love to talk about Jesus and what He is teaching me. I love to learn from young adults. They have so much to offer the world. I work much - at a Christian book store and for a Live Blood Analysist.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Peace

"As long as our minds are stayed on our dear selves, we shall never have peace." D. L. Moody

Isn't that the truth!

"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee." Isaiah 26:3

3 Comments:

Blogger Meaghan said...

I dont know what you mean

9:19 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I certianly do.... when our eyes are focused on the creator all else fades into oblivion! mmm... i love it!

9:54 PM  
Blogger ladyyvonne said...

Sometime Meaghan we look at ourselves so much that we are in constant turmoil...but when we take our concerns to Jesus...HE gives us peace. An example...my brother-in-law & sister sat in a hospital in Saskatoon. Their 2 year old son was having a malignant brain tumor removed. They were also having another baby. They could have focused on themselves entirely but they didn't. They saw others around them suffering too and reached out to them and offered others prayer. They looked to Jesus and I SAW the PEACE that Jesus gave them. It was incredible. They totally RESTED in HIM. I think if it had been me...I would have been ME focused. Poor me!!! and so on. They taught me on this one! Hope that example helps a little.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home